22.9.09

~Take a walk with me~


 
Would you take a walk with me through our backyard?
The garden is rather small but there is enough to see!

Zullen we een wandeling door onze achtertuin maken?
Hij is wel niet zo groot, maar er is genoeg te zien!



7

 





   Did you enoy the little walk?
This is it for now, there is more to see, but first
I will treat you with a cup of tea with strayberry cake!

 
  Zo nu eerst even een lekkere kop verse thee met een
aardbeientaartje! Het vervolg van de wandeling
stellen we uit tot een andere keer!!
~

4 opmerkingen:

June zei

I loved the walk through your enchanting space. So many wonderful things to see. I love it here!
Hugs,
June

Hermes zei

Such a lovely place to linger - and great food at the end.

Carolyn zei

I loved the walk through your lovely garden too and the tea and cake was lovely too.
I enjoyed all your creative vignettes.
Carolyn

Anoniem zei

Ik heb genoten van het lopen door je tuin,wat een pracht en jammie je aardbeien taartje,is het ver fietsen vanaf Reeuwijk ;-) groetjes Joke.