13.6.10

~Poem Forget Me not Fairy

Where do fairy babies lie
Till they're old enough to fly?
Here's a likely place, I think,
'Mid these flowers, blue and pink,
(pink for girls and blue for boys:
Pretty things for babies' toys!)
Let us peep now, gently. Why,

Fairy baby, here you lie!
Kicking there, with no one by,
baby dear, how good you lie!
All alone, but, you're not -
You could never be - forgot!
O how glad I am I've found you,
With Forget-me-nots around you,
Blue, the colour of the sky!
Fairy baby, Hushaby!

~by Cicely Mary Barker~

Photo’s taken in my own garden!!

3 opmerkingen:

jose zei

Wat een ontzettend lief gedichtje.
Ik zou je graag volgen , maar als ik dat doe komt het profiel van mijn dochter om je volgen. Dus hopelijk tot gauw.

groetjes Jose van le vent du nord-jose

RosesMarijke zei

Heel erg mooi....

en wat een schitterende foto!!

Unknown zei

Oh, dear that kitchen garden is a bit of a mess...but a good place for faries!