1.8.13

~AnnaHof!

         Several chickens and ducks

   Little ponds

   Vegetable Garden with Greenhouse

  All kind of plants, flowers and herbs

         I hope you enjoyed wandering along
our Garden!
Happy weekend everyone!

  When you like to come over and take a look for yourself?
it’s opengarden, on 25-08-2013
12.00 till 17.00h
www.facebook.com/annahof32

zou je deze tuin eens met eigen ogen willen bekijken?
We hebben Opentuindag op 25 aug 2013
vanaf 12.00 tot 17.00uur
www.facebook.com/annahof32

8 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Wonderful, Anna...I wish I could pop by! I hope you'll have such a fun weekend!

Unknown zei

Que belo lugar, delicioso, obrigada por compartilhar.
abraços

Anna zei

thank you Mette
I hope so too, nice te hear from you again! sorry, I have neglected you....xxx

Anna zei

thanks Elisabete Delfini
for you kind words :)

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com zei

Hi my old friend, it's been so long since we visited. My head has been some where else other then blogging. However, I am looking at all of my back posts and reading the comments and I see comments from you all over. I miss our visits and I hope your well. I'm trying to get back to what's important (blogging). Hope I can soon.

big hugs
cindy@stitches
cindygeilmann@hotmail.com

Anna zei

Hi Cindy
it is a long time ago!
I have been very sick and not able to blog much! I feel a bit better now and every day a little bit more :)
you can find me on facebook now :)
https://www.facebook.com/annahof32
https://www.facebook.com/annawood.nl
https://www.facebook.com/anna.laarschot
big hug back for you xxx

Endah Murniyati zei

Hello, Your blog is so interesting and inspiring. I like gardening. So your blog give me a lot of idea about gardening. Thank you for sharing.
I invite you to visit my blog.
Have a nice day.
Endah
Indonesia

Anna zei

thanks for the compliment dear Endah
you can follow me also on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Secret-Garden/147100362126302?ref=hl
love to see you there xxx